- After-sale assistance
- Litigation management
- Customer management
- Quality management
- Debt collection
- Assessment of the level of satisfaction
The data handling for these obligations is necessary for a correct management of the relationship and mandatory for the purposes above mentioned. The Data Controller also states that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller’s inability to guarantee the adequacy of the processing. Modality of the data processing: your data may be processed in these ways:
- outsourcing of data processing through electronic calculators/ computers;
- Manual treatment through paper archives.
Data processing is done according to art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures. Communication: your data will be disclosed only to third parties used by the data controller to carry out economic activities or the fulfillment of laws or by virtue of legal obligations. Your data will be processed only by persons authorized by the data controller, in particular:
- Debt Collection Company.
- Freelancers working individually or collectively, connected also with Banks and credit institutions.
- Public and/ or private subjects for which data communication is mandatory or necessary in compliance with legal obligations or however functional to the administration of the relationship:.
- Forwarding agents, carriers, delivery services, the mails, logistics firms, professional offices dealing with the company accounting records.
Disclosure: Your personal data won’t be distributed. Retention Period: Pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- equal to the period required for the achievement of the purpose for which they are collected and handled, in compliance with the time prescribed by the law.
Controller: the Data Controller, according to the Law, is La.Bu.Nat. S.r.l. (via Basaglie 4 , 46026 Quistello (MN); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: +390376/619836; VAT: 01584660201) in the person of its legal representative. You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the delation (“right to be forgotten”), restriction, information, rectification, portability and objection to processing of your personal data, and in general you may exercise all the rights established by art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Reg.to UE 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Interested Party rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in clear form
- The interested party has the right to obtain the following information:
a-the origin of personal data; b-the purposes and methods of the processing; c-the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d-the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the designated representant pursuant to art. 5, comma 2; e- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may obtain them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a- the updating, the rectification, or the integration, when interested, of data; b- the delation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data wdata portability.
- The interested party has the right to obtain, in whole or in part: a-to the processing of personal dara concerning them, even if pertaining to the purpose of the collection; b-to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market researches or commercial communication .