- IP address(Internet Protocol)
- Type of Browser and client parameters
- Name of the ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- Site date and time visi
- Number of clicks
Information will be automatically processed to evaluate the correct use of the website and for safety reasons. As indicated before, the collected data may also contain personal data as the IP address that may be used, in compliance with legal requirements, to block attempts to damage the site or other users, using our website, or any other malicoius activity. These data are not used to identify or profile the user but only for the website and users protection. La.bu.nat. s.r.l. will use the collected data for informational purposes and for job applications. Interest party rights (Reg.to EU 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning IT, even if not yet registered, and their communication in clear form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the following information about:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purpose and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identifications details of the data controller, data processors and the designated representant pursuant to art. 5, comma 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may obtain them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, the rectification, or the integration, when interested, of data;
- the deletion, the trasformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the declaration that the operations referred to in subparagraphs a) and b) have been made known, also as regard their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such – it turns out to be impossible or involves a use of clearly disproportionate means compared to the protected right;
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertaining to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising materiale or direct selling or for carrying out market researches or commercial communication.
If you want to learn more about this law, please check www.garanteprivacy.it/regolamentoue The excercise of those rights will be handled in compliance with legal requirements pursuing to artt. 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree 196/03, and artt. 15-22 of the EU REG. 679/16 PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING CODE, sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by contacting the head office of La.Bu.Nat. S.r.l., Via Basaglie 4 46026 Quistello (Mn), Italia.